A perfect life vs a happy life

Sashank said...


It’s about time you had everyone focus entirely on you. You are the center of attraction. Life is you. People can only dream to be like you. You get everything you want. Life is controlled by you. Your whims and fancies are fulfilled instantly. What you want, you get it without having to do anything for it.

Imagine this way, you are a magician, what you dream of, you get it. “I wanna be the most handsome person in this world”…tada..you are. You wanna marry the most beautiful, most witty girl…boom..its done. You wanna hog the limelight…done.
You can also get something which has never existed, what people have never seen. Imagine it…you get it. Maybe you would call that a perfect life.

To me there’s no satisfaction in getting things done unless I have worked for it. I don’t have to be born rich, cos I will work my way to be rich. I don’t have to be popular from birth; I will be one day be with what I do. I wanna achieve it with my hard work, my diligence, my determination.

When I was in school, I used to think and pray to god, “I will close my eyes and when I open them, I hope my record is complete”, “why do I have to go through this misery, why can’t I get a magic pencil which will do the job for me”. Sitting up late in the night, getting up early, tormenting myself (I love to sleep in the morning), I would somehow complete it. Guess my feeling when I finally completed the record. (I don’t have to tell that right).

A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for. What’s the use in building a titanic and just displaying it? Come on, if you’re not living life on the edge, you are taking up too much space. I for sure don’t want the life described in the first two paragraphs.

~An ass……a smart ass called Sashank

p.s: Freak-Y said...
@sashank
first have to give a "hats off" on a great comment. but in all fairness u are talking abt a happy life, and me about a perfect one.. hope u see the difference :)

3:31 AM


At this point of time i have to mention about this guy sashank. He is a brilliant, yet a lazy friend,(infact one of the best).. and damn he is overshadowing my writing. Even I think that his last two "comments" are better than my last post. just check out my other blog
http://freak-y.blogspot.com and u know what i mean. damn this guy is good, and i promise you sashank. within 24 hrs you are dead meat.You just kick started me engine boy, be careful.. be very careful..

Comments

rohini said…
hmm...i discovered the meaning of perfect life looong back...buh forgot to note it down...so don ask me..:P..*wink*..

buh i hav a question to ask sashank...
is dat wot u described in the first two paras is the definition of perfect life or is close to perfect life??...
XmPt said…
finally :D.. thanx for rallying agains t the smart ass :p i agree with ya, what he iz saying is close to perfect, :D
rohini said…
wherz the invittion??..the one u sent me shows blogger error...boo!!
rohini said…
lol..shocked???

wel dat ws the article i wanted u to post on yer web pge... real interesting nd mind blowing facts..though its l' over..better we have copy of it...

though the detail is tooo long..worth reading...
rohini said…
hey..y don u put up a shout box here for beta communication...try editing the content..nd pics..i'll try searchin...
yahoo...google..paypal..restricted tis content to be hosted...so i hd to jus copy the content to one of mah folders...

Popular posts from this blog

silent tears...

Whats the right time?

True Love??!!